Are you one of these KEY PEOPLE in your Business?
Someone who drives the business.
- The people without whom your business would lose sales and profits.
- Directors, Partners, Shareholders
- Integral managers or key IT development specialists etc.
Types of Insurance you may need to think about.
- A key person insurance policy for income protection will provide an income to the company whilst the key person is away,
- Relevant Life Policy, similar to death in service as a non-taxable benefit for employees.
- Shareholder Protection Insurance policy to provide monies to the remaining directors, shareholders or partners in order for them to buy out the share’s from the original owner.
- Key person insurance, to cover business loan protection or investments into the company.
There are many advantages to you and your Company by ensuring the above Protection is in place –email me your enquiry – firstname.lastname@example.org if you would like to know more…
Reduce your Tax – Maximise your Tax Relief
- Receive TAX RELIEF at your highest margin of relief on all Pension Contributions
- Receive TAX RELIEF at your highest margin of relief on all Income Protection Contributions
- Ensure all claims are made annually for Health Expenses, Medical Insurance Premiums, Charitable Donations and Home Carers Credit etc…
- You can claim 4 years retrospectively with the Revenue. See www.revenue.ie for more info.
If you are unsure as to whether you have claimed all that you are entitled to – CONTACT me today at email@example.com