Are you one of these KEY PEOPLE in your Business?
Someone who drives the business.
- The people without whom your business would lose sales and profits.
- Directors, Partners, Shareholders
- Integral managers or key IT development specialists etc.
Types of Insurance you may need to think about.
- A key person insurance policy for income protection will provide an income to the company whilst the key person is away,
- Relevant Life Policy, similar to death in service as a non-taxable benefit for employees.
- Shareholder Protection Insurance policy to provide monies to the remaining directors, shareholders or partners in order for them to buy out the share’s from the original owner.
- Key person insurance, to cover business loan protection or investments into the company.
There are many advantages to you and your Company by ensuring the above Protection is in place – email me your enquiry – firstname.lastname@example.org if you would like to know more…
Reduce your Tax – Maximise your Tax Relief
- Receive TAX RELIEF at your highest margin of relief on all Pension Contributions
- Receive TAX RELIEF at your highest margin of relief on all Income Protection Contributions
- Ensure all claims are made annually for Health Expenses, Medical Insurance Premiums, Charitable Donations and Home Carers Credit etc…
- You can claim 4 years retrospectively with the Revenue. See www.revenue.ie for more info.
If you are unsure as to whether you have claimed all that you are entitled to – CONTACT me today at email@example.com