• Almost 64% of Irish People have a Pension in place – are you in the remaining 36%?
  • 43% of WOMEN do NOT have a Pension in place at all
  • A third of Irish People who have a Pension only contribute between 6% – 10% of the salary annually.
  • Are you doing enough to provide YOU and your Family with enough income when you Retire?

(All stats quoted courtesy of Empathy Research on behalf of Friends First 2010)


If you would like CLEAR and CONCISE information on the Pension options available to you – CONTACT me today or send your enquiry to info@newstarfm.ie and I’ll get back to you with a tailored Pension solution for you…

0 replies

Leave a Reply

Want to join the discussion?
Feel free to contribute!

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published.